(Senior) Marketing Data Analyst (f/m/d)
We are Kolibri Games - mobile games developer from Berlin. Our two games have over 100 million downloads and we are on a mission to become the most player-centric games studio out there. We believe in players, creating values, learning, but, most of all, we believe in people. We strive to offer you a fair recruitment process and a great candidate experience, as well as a friendly environment to work in, with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. Help us bring joy to people, we promise you will have fun by doing so :)
(Senior) Marketing Data Analyst (f/m/d)
Kolibri Games is looking for a Senior Data Analyst in Performance Marketing to drive our business by building next generation analytical solutions for our Marketing Managers - bringing insight and innovation to allow us to bring new users to our games. You will work directly with our data on a daily basis from both internal and third party sources, as well as coordinate solutions with our Data Platform team to build tools, reports, and make recommendations to the Marketing team using Performance Marketing, ensuring customer acquisition is efficient and profitable. We are looking for a self-starter with strong technical skills and the ability to work flexibly in a fast-paced company. You will take an influential role in the Marketing team, gaining a deep understanding of how we market our games and using your expertise, make unbiased, data-lead recommendations.
- Make our games more successful by assisting Marketing Managers to optimize Marketing Campaigns
- Empower the Marketing Team by analysing data and making recommendations to the Marketing Team
- Recommend, design, and implement new data collection opportunities, especially with regards to integrating new 3rd party data providers.
- Providing meaningful insights into data based on analysis and presenting these findings to technical and non-technical team members using interactive dashboards or reports.
- Working with the Data Platform team to deliver useful exploration tools and technologies to make analysing data easier
- 3+ years of experience working as a Data Analyst
- Previous experience using Data Visualisation Tools such as; Looker, Tableau or similar
- Professional experience with at least Python, R or similar
- Experience working with App Attribution Services such as Appsflyer or Kochava
- Experience working with Advertising Channels such as Facebook Audience Network, Snapchat, and TikTok.
- Confidence presenting to multiple people with the ability to clearly and concisely explain key findings
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience working in Digital Advertising or Digital Marketing
- Strong SQL skills in an enterprise data environment
Your Benefits – We’re game to support you:
- Competitive Salary - We believe that top performers should receive top payment
- Training Budget - We believe in learning. A generous personal learning budget to spend on learning and development, including books, workshops and attending conferences. We also offer in-house training such as coding and German classes
- Flexible working hours and Home office – We believe in a good work-life balance
- Equipment - State-of-the-art technical equipment, including laptops and phones, which may also be used in your free time
- Health and Fitness - We pay €50 towards a monthly gym membership or a fitness activity
- Relocation - Relocation support to help you move to Berlin
- Pension - Opportunity to save for your pension tax-free
Bonus Level – We love to have a good time, too:
- Food and Drinks - Fresh fruits to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert. We also have a fully stocked fridge with Smoothies, Coke, Club Mate, beer etc
- Parties and Team Events - Apart from our regular parties, BBQ’s and movie nights we also have a team event budget you can use to buy games or sports equipment to make working here even more fun
- Company Holidays - Every year we go on an amazing company holiday to relax and bond as a team. Last summer we went to Greece!
- Friday Celebrations - Company provided dinner and drinks on Friday afternoons
Kolibri Games is an equal opportunity employer. We come from 25 different countries and many different backgrounds. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, regardless of their age, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, physical appearance or disability.
We are an international studio, so don’t forget to send in your application in English. Although it is not mandatory, we always appreciate a cover letter stating your motivation to join us.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Hallesches Ufer 60