Karlsruhe | full-time | from nowWe are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany. The Development Services department expands our browser games and integrates new games into our portfolio. Our tasks cover a lot of different topics, ranging from third-level support and game client updates to full-fledged feature implementations. Are you passionate about gaming and would you like to help us improve and run our games? As part of our team you will be responsible for the integration of new games and development of our existing portfolio.
- You take care of technical concepts of new features in our games
- You are responsible for the implementation until it's deployed smoothly
- You write clean and detailed documentation and share your results with the team
- You are an approachable and knowledgeable contact for other departments
- You have very good and professionally proven knowledge of modern PHP
- You are very proficient in working with MySQL and MSSQL
- You can handle latest web technologies, e. g. React or ECMAscript
- You are experienced in software architecture and documentation
- You know how to handle complex tasks without losing your cool
- You can easily adjust to changing situations and modify existing processes
- You look at the bigger picture, questioning existing methods and analysing potential risks
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- We support your personal and professional development! Language courses, teambuilding activities, seminars and more
- Family is number one! Flexible working hours, a parent/child working room and more.
- We put our complete trust in you! Through freedom to choose things like flexible assignment of working hours and personal responsibility for your own work
With more than 20 titles and over 450 million registered players, Gameforge is the leading provider of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games (MMOs) in the western hemisphere. Headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany, the group offers its online games in more than 75 countries. The portfolio encompasses numerous well-known game industry brands, including prized role-playing games Runes of Magic, AION Free-to-Play and TERA as well as Europe’s most successful MMO, Metin2. The action anime MMORPG SoulWorker adds to the wide-ranging collection, while popular browser-based games such as OGame and Ikariam complete their offering. More information available at http://corporate.gameforge.com/.
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.