Game Designer (f/m/d)
We are currently seeking a talented and passionate Game Designer for an unannounced game in a new IP. The gameplay experience is a unique blend of third-person shooting & melee combat, in an open world that lets you choose your own goals, together with others.
Join us in making the vision of the game come to life as a driving force in Game Design and push the boundaries to deliver a truly unique player experience. Be part of an experienced team that has a lot to offer, and encourages you to grow as a designer and game developer.
We’re looking for people who want to leave a mark in the landscape of games by working together in interdisciplinary teams and a fast-paced and professional environment.
- Design best in class player experiences in at least one relevant areas for the game: Third Person Shooter, RPG Progression, Multiplayer Co/op, Character Gameplay, Melee Combat Mechanics, Sandbox / Open world
- Work closely with the direction to translate the game vision into high-quality player-experiences
- Own and drive feature development as a designer in one of our projects interdisciplinary development teams
- Collaborate with other designers to ensure that all features of the game create a consistent player experience that is aligned with the vision
- Drive and iterate features from the initial ideation to final polish working closely with the team
- 2+ years of industry experience contributed to at least 1 shipped title for the target audience
- Passionate player of Shooters, MOBAs, RPGs, Multiplayer Games
- Capability to design iteratively
- Open-minded and actively seeks out and incorporates constructive feedback
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience in developing games in a game as a service model
- Experience with the Unreal Engine
- Experience with agile production methodologies
- Experience in implementing gameplay mechanics either by visual scripting or programming
- Full-time and on-site
- Status: employment
- Start: as soon as possible
We support you all the way
Relocation bonus and ongoing support and assistance, occupational pension scheme
We care about your well-being
Flexible working hours, fresh fruit and vegetables every day, hot and cold beverages of your choice, in-house massage, monthly company events, fitness Club membership, Berlin public transportation Jobticket
We encourage continuous learning
Extensive games/books library, dedicated Talent Development Manager, participation at various game conferences
We know how to have fun
A variety of exciting Team Events, regular in-house social events, Summer and Christmas Party, beer and soft drinks for Friday meetings
If this sounds like you, and you love to work in a creative environment with people passionate about their work, we are looking forward to getting to know you!