SENIOR GAME DEVELOPER (UNITY) (m/f/d) - 2281212
As our new Senior Game Developer you will work on the frontend of one of our most successful MMO games. Farmerama. Collaborating with the artists and designers to bring gameplay features into our game, with your expertise, you create an awesome gaming experience for our players.
Farmerama is a browser-based farming game with a wacky spin on the genre. Players can grow plants and trees, rear animals and take part in regular events, all displayed with cute and funny animations.
The Farmerama team is open, friendly and welcoming. Everyone works together to make new events, introduce new features and make the game fun and long lasting. Regular team meetings keep everyone informed and up to date, and there are plenty of socials as well. The team works hard and plays hard, and prides itself on responding to player feedback in order to deliver the best game possible.
Sounds great? Then check if you’ve got the skills required and apply! We’re always looking to add perceptive, hard-working and friendly people to our family!
• You work on the Unity WebGL port of an existing web browser MMO developed using Flash technology
• You actively shape the technical direction of the project
• You work closely together with the core development team, art and UI designer
• You handle challenges with performance and memory limitations
• You mentor and/or train other developers
• You successfully worked on at least one shipped social/MMO or realtime multiplayer game project with a large amount of players
• 5+ years of professional experience in developing video games using Unity
• You have experience with efficient software architecture of Unity WebGL games
• You have a very good understanding of game web technologies (i.e. WebGL), concepts, challenges and best practices
• Good problem analysis skills and ability to find simple, robust and efficient solutions for complex problems
• You are experienced in scoping and breaking down requirements into actionable tasks
• You can prioritize and perform in a deadline-oriented environment
• Experience with ActionScript (Flash) is a plus
• Team leadership experience is a plus
• You are a team player and enjoy working with other departments on shared goals
• You are passionate about gaming
• You are fluent in technical and business English