(Junior) System Administrator (m/f/d)
We need support at our location in Berlin at the earliest opportunity and are looking for a (Junior) System Administrator (m/f/d)
As a (Junior) System Administrator, you will assist managing Windows Server, maintaining Windows 7/10 and MacOS devices, network issues troubleshooting and deployment/maintenance of business tools.
Before applying, please note that the company will not be able to provide a VISA sponsorship for this position.
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting of Operating Systems. Maintaining large Windows 7/10/OSx Environment.
- Maintaining asset inventory updated and track of hardware movements in the office
- Implementation and improvement of internal Network Structure and Appliances.
- Providing 1st/2nd level support for internal users.
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation and reports.
- Experience with Windows 7/ 10/ 2008/ 2012R2/ 2016.
- Experience managing Active Directory and Windows Group Policies.
- Experience maintaining mid-size enterprise Domain-controlled Networks.
- Knowledge of Network Components and Services, e.g. Firewalls, Switches, Wireless Controllers, Storage and Backup Systems etc.
- Proactive and customer-oriented work approach with very good English skills.
And it would be nice if you round your profile up with:
- Basic Linux experience.
- Cisco/Windows Certifications.
- Experience with shell scripting and other scripting languages.
- A challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally and acquire new skills
- A fun and lively work environment in an energetic gaming company
- A very international team of passionate colleagues
- Regular company parties and team events
- The subsidization of the public transportation card
- Fresh fruits and beverages
Your contact person for this position is Mara Dinulescu.