Mobile Unity Engineer/-Programmer (m/f/d)
We need support at our location in Berlin at the earliest opportunity and are looking for a Mobile Unity Engineer (m/f/d) to join our Mobile games team.
As a Mobile Unity Engineer (m/f/d) you are responsible for analyzing, developing, and evaluating large-scale, complex applications and systems. You will research, interpret and develop solutions to resolve challenges and create product features.
- Design and implement well-engineered, reliable, maintainable and bug-free applications and systems as part of the development team of our major Mobile games.
- Identify, and develop new features and components for iOS and Android
- Build sustaining systems, suggesting new ideas, concepts and provide feedback
- Collaborate with team members to ensure layouts, animations, and graphical assets are efficiently integrated into application features while preserving artistic integrity and performance
- Keep up to date on state-of-the-art methods, practices, and technologies
- Work with Agile Methodology in a team setting on a daily base to complete the assigned development tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- Minimum three years of game engineering experience
- Solid C# and .NET skills, with a focus on Unity, in a Game development environment. Experience with basic Unity animation is a plus
- Strong knowledge of (development for) iOS and Android platforms
- Solid understanding of Unit Testing and QA practices
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask across disciplines, assess risk, define priorities, and resolve problems while meeting deadlines
- Familiarity with Platform and cloud-based services and engineering development
- Fluent in English with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent critical and analytical skills.
- A challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally and acquire new skills
- A fun and lively work environment in an energetic gaming company
- A very international team of passionate colleagues
- Regular company parties and team events
- The subsidization of the public transportation card
- Fresh fruits and beverages
Your contact person for this position is Mara Dinulescu.