Mobile Backend Engineer (m/f/d)
We need support at our location in Berlin at the earliest opportunity and are looking for a Mobile Backend Engineer (m/f/d) to join our Mobile games team.
As a Mobile Backend Engineer (m/f/d) you are responsible for analyzing, developing, and evaluating large-scale, complex backend applications and systems. You will research, interpret and develop solutions to resolve challenges and create product features.
- Design and implement well-engineered, reliable, maintainable and bug-free backend applications as part of the development team of our major Mobile games.
- Work alongside a senior unity developer to set up management interface for the backend
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Keep up to date on state-of-the-art methods, practices, and technologies
- Work with Agile Methodology in a team setting on a daily base to complete the assigned development tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- Minimum three years of experience in building web applications
- Proficient in AJAX and Jquery, Solid knowledge of CSS and HTML
- Strong .NET skills
- Good experience in MultiTasker using Gearman and Worker, Scala knowledge is a plus
- Familiarity with Platform and cloud-based services and engineering development is a plus
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask across disciplines, assess risk, define priorities, and resolve problems while meeting deadlines
- Fluent in English with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent critical and analytical skills.
- A challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally and acquire new skills
- A fun and lively work environment in an energetic gaming company
- A very international team of passionate colleagues
- Regular company parties and team events
- The subsidization of the public transportation card
- Fresh fruits and beverages
Your contact person for this position is Mara Dinulescu.