Working Student* Project Management Tools
- You develop scripts to automate process optimization in Jira and Confluence
- You support the Project Management Team to automate production reports and keep Jira clean
- You have a good background in at least one scripting or programming language, ideally Groovy or Java
- You are a structured and self-organized person who can work independently
- You enjoy working in a team environment and are keen to learn more through practice
- You deal with new tasks systemically
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- Where colleagues become friends! Regular team events and an open company culture
- We’re easy to reach! Great location, easily reachable on foot, by bike, bus, tram or car
- Enthusiasm is in our DNA! Each and every one of us shares a passion for play
Founded in 2002, Gameforge is a leading publisher and operator of highly acclaimed Massively
Multiplayer Online (MMO) and browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds active, enduring global communities while supporting players through the highest quality LiveOps, localized community management, and impactful delivery of fresh content.
Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles AION, TERA, Kingdom Under Fire 2, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword, NosTale, and SoulWorker, along with strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ultimate Pirates.
More information is available on http://corporate.gameforge.com/.
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.