Community Manager (m/f/d) with professional English and German and/or French language skills
We need support at our location in Berlin at the earliest opportunity and are looking for a Community Manager (m/f/d) with professional English and German and/or French language skills
- You are responsible for the comprehensive support of an MMORPG with a focus on community management.
- You will develop and implement communication strategies with the Community Management Team and Customer Relationship Management
- Creative writing and communication via all community channels such as forums, social media, chat, or website news areas are an important part of your daily tasks.
- You plan and carry out events and competitions in the game, in the game forums, and on social media
- You will recruit, supervise, and lead a GameMaster and moderator team.
- You are always looking for optimal solutions to ensure a proactive dialogue between the community and the company.
- You proactively promote the commitment of the community and also mediate heated players discussions
- You may, from time to time, assist with answering Customer Support tickets, localization, and QA activities.
- You have a strong affinity for online games (preferably MMORPGs)
- You have professional experience in the social media environment, ideally with experience in community building & management.
- You have experience with Microsoft, Confluence and Jira.
- You are eloquent and know how to combine creativity and quality textually – in English and one or both of the following languages: German and French
- You work structured, independently, keep your nerves even in hectic phases, and always hold all the threads together.
- You are an absolute organizational talent with a “hands-on” mentality and a distinct ability to work in a team – and you always strike the right note with the players and in the team.
- You have high-quality standards and distinct service orientation.
- You know your way around with MS Office programs
- Basic knowledge in image editing and/or website design is an advantage
What we offer:
- A challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally and acquire new skills
- A fun and lively work environment in an energetic gaming company
- A very international team of passionate colleagues
- Regular company parties and team events
- The subsidization of the public transportation card
- Fresh fruits and beverages
Your contact person for this position is Mara Dinulescu.