Unity Games Developer (f/m/d)
We are Kolibri Games - a mobile games developer from Berlin. Our two games have over 100 million downloads and we are on a mission to become the most player-centric games studio out there. We believe in players, creating value, learning, but, most of all, we believe in people. We strive to offer you a fair recruitment process and a great candidate experience, as well as a friendly environment to work in, with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. Help us bring joy to people, we promise you will have fun by doing so :)
Unity Games Developer (f/m/d)
We are looking for a Unity Developer to join us and work with one of our games, which are played by millions of players. Kolibri Games have a unique development cycle, where we work wit one weekly sprints and release features/updates on a weekly basis. You would therefore actively contribute to the ongoing development of new features, directly impacting a hugely popular game. We're looking for a passionate Unity developer who will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment on Free to Play Mobile titles.
- Implement UI, game logic and new features in a fast and agile environment
- Optimize game elements by incorporating player feedback
- Write tests and robust code to be used by millions of users
- Show ownership and be responsible for the development of new features
- Support and contribute new ideas to game design
- Experience with Unity3d
- Software development experience in C# or other general purpose programming languages
- Familiarity with reactive programming and dependency injection frameworks, like UniRx or Zenject
- Ability to quickly get up to speed with existing code
- Awareness of and ability to leverage industry best practices and solutions and apply the right solution for a given problem
- Must be proactive, self-directed and organized
- Wide understanding of different game technology areas (gameplay, graphics, tools etc.)
- A passion for mobile games
Your Benefits – We’re game to support you:
- Training Budget - We believe in learning. You’ll get a yearly learning budget to spend on any form of learning that will help you develop your skills and grow in your role.
- Flexible working hours and Home office – We have one team day a week at the office, the other 4 days you choose where you work from
- Health and Fitness - We provide a monthly fitness bonus. Enjoy your time outside the office by picking the activity that suits you.
- Relocation - Moving to another country can be stressful. Our HR team will guide and support you, making sure that you (and your family) make your way to Berlin as smoothly as possible.
Bonus Level – We love to have a good time, too:
- Food and Drinks - Fresh fruits to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert. We also have a fully stocked fridge with smoothies, Coke, Club Mate, beer, etc.
- Parties and Team Events - Apart from our regular parties, BBQ’s and movie nights we also have a team event budget you can use to buy games or sports equipment to make working here even more fun
- Company Holidays - Every year we go on an amazing company holiday to relax and bond as a team. Last summer we went to Greece!
- Friday Celebrations - Company provided dinner and drinks on Friday afternoons
Kolibri Games is an equal opportunity employer. We come from 25 different countries and many different backgrounds. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, regardless of their age, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, physical appearance or disability.
We are an international studio, so don’t forget to send in your application in English. Although it is not mandatory, we always appreciate a cover letter stating your motivation to join us.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Hallesches Ufer 60