Community Manager* German
Karlsruhe | full-time | from now
We are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany. As an efficient Community Management team, we cover all our games when it comes to community topics, such as customer feedback, in game events and constantly checking the needs of our customers. You ensure the exchange of information between the community and the internal product team and represent the mood, opinions and views of the players within the Community Management Team.
- You work closely with other Community Managers to develop and implement the community management strategy
- You supervise and coordinate the volunteer teams and handle support requests
- You are the contact person for writing newsletters and similar information texts
- You are responsible for the community on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and forums
- You are responsible for the conception and implementation of competitions and events, both in-game and on the game's website
- You have extensive online gaming experience or comparable professional experience as Community Manager
- You have German language skills at a native speaker level spoken and written
- You have good knowledge of community and social media tools such as Facebook, Twitter, forums, etc.
- You enjoy sharing information with others and find it easy to explain things in detail
- You enjoy working in a team and would like to contribute your skills
- You know how to handle complex tasks without losing your cool
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- Flexibility and safety are important to us! As a company we were quick to react when the Corona pandemic began, sending all our employees to work from home. If you start out as a new employee working for us from home, you will enjoy a structured digital onboarding programme and your equipment will be sent directly to your door
- We support your personal and professional development! Language courses, teambuilding activities, seminars and more
- Where colleagues become friends! Regular team events and an open company culture
- We put our complete trust in you! Through freedom to choose things like flexible assignment of working hours and personal responsibility for your own work
Founded in 2002, Gameforge is a leading publisher and operator of highly acclaimed Massively
Multiplayer Online (MMO) and browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds active, enduring global communities while supporting players through the highest quality LiveOps, localized community management, and impactful delivery of fresh content.
Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles AION, TERA, Kingdom Under Fire 2, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword, NosTale, and SoulWorker, along with strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ultimate Pirates.
More information is available on http://corporate.gameforge.com/.
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.