Junior Software Developer (m/f/d)
We need support at our location in Hamburg at the earliest opportunity and are looking for a Junior Software Developer (m/f/d).
As a Game Tool Developer (m/f/d) you will create software in collaboration with the game developers and product teams to manage a wide variety of game contents.
- Planning and development of new tools in collaboration with the game teams
- Maintenance and recreation/extending functionalities of existing tools
- Integration of legacy tools into company frameworks
- Technical documentation of source codes and software
- Completed degree in informatics or vocational training with comparable experience
- Good to very good programming skills in C++/C# and PHP
- Experience in dealing with version control systems (GIT,SVN,P4)
- Great interest in web development
- Good written and spoken English
And it would be nice if you round your profile up with:
- Basic knowledge of HTML, jQuery, Node.js/Typed.js, MSSQL/MySQL, Java/Java Fx
- A challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally and acquire new skills
- A fun and lively work environment in an energetic gaming company
- A very international team of passionate colleagues
- Regular company parties and team events
- The subsidization of the public transportation card
- Fresh fruits and beverages
Your contact person for this position is Mara Dinulescu.