(Junior) Linux System Administrator (m/f/d)
We are looking for a highly motivated (Junior) Linux System Administrator (m/f/d) who will join our team in Berlin.
The ideal candidates will be flexible, enthusiastic, and innovative with good understanding of Linux Server environments with at least 1 - 2 years of relevant experience.
- Responsibility for the administration and operation of the Linux/Container environment supporting our mission critical systems (24x7),
- Continuous improvement of current processes and systems
- Monitor server/VM performance and remove bottlenecks.
- Resolve Linux/Container related issues reported by users
- Create and maintain online documentation for server/cloud environment
- Continuous improvement of current processes and systems, judging on new technologies
- Work in shifts (day/evening shift)
- Experience with Linux
- Knowledge of virtualization and/or containerization technologies.
- Basic scripting skills (bash, python)
- Basic knowledge of RDBMS/SQL
- Understanding of TCP, IP and other network protocols.
- Familiarity with DNS, HTTP and other network services.
- Good written and spoken English skills
Nice to have:
- Experience in public cloud environments (GCP/AWS)
- Experience with cloud automation and monitoring solutions
- Knowledge of CI\CD and experience (We use Jenkins)
- Familiarity with Windows Server (2012 and 2016)
- Familiarty with docker/kubernetes
- Understanding of game environments
What we offer:
- A challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally and acquire new skills
- A fun and lively work environment in an energetic gaming company
- A team of passionate colleagues
- Regular company parties and team events
- A competitive salary
- Relocation Support