Senior 3D Environment / Level Artist (m/f/d)
Kalypso Media is currently looking for a Senior 3D Environment / Level Artist (m/f/d) to support our new project based on the Commandos franchise.
Claymore Game Studios, the latest studio of the Kalypso Media Group, is located in Darmstadt, close to the Frankfurt-Rhine-Main area.
You will be working on the next installment of the successful Commandos game franchise for PC and the next generation of consoles. We are looking for passionate developers to join our core team and actively define the future of one of the most iconic series in tactical strategy gaming.
Apply for the unique opportunity to become part of this long-awaited successor and help define the future of the acclaimed Commandos franchise.
- High degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Flat hierarchies
- Room for personal growth and development
- A highly talented, passionate and dynamic team
- 5+ years of experience within the games industry
- Good knowledge of industry standard tools and workflows
- Experience in the broad variety of environment art topics (foliage, ground textures, modular architecture)
- Good knowledge of Unreal Engine and its systems
- Balance between technical modelling- and organic sculpting-skills
- High degree of autonomy
- Experience with Blender is a big plus
- 2D art background is a plus
- Passion for games and game development
- Proactive, team player mindset with excellent communication skills and hands-on mentality
- Goal-oriented way of working
- A high degree of initiative and reliability
- Creation of props and textures and their integration into the Unreal Engine
- Close collaboration with Level Design in visually polishing of the levels
Are you interested in this job opportunity?
Please send your CV and application via e-mail
Attn: Mr. Jürgen Reusswig