User Acquisition Manager (f/m/d)
User Acquisition Manager (f/m/d)Kolibri Games are looking for a User Acquisition Manager to work within our marketing team and help acquire new players for our current and future mobile games. Working with a small team, you will plan and manage marketing campaigns. Monitor and optimize our UA campaigns and help to increase our global game presence. We’re keen to find a passionate gamer who has a quantitative mindset and is very hypothesis-driven, who can dive into data and help optimize based on key KPI’s and company goals.
- Manage, implement, and execute user acquisition campaigns on channels like Facebook, Google, Vungle, Crossinstall and more
- Analyze and optimize UA campaigns based on internal performance KPIs
- Continuously improve our ASO
- Provide input and data-driven decisions into creative development
- Provide input for marketing automation
- Manage day to day partner relations
- Keep up with industry trends and new UA opportunities
- A team player that can adapt easily to others
- Highly motivated, hands-on and a well-organized work approach
- Experienced with user acquisition campaign channels such as Facebook, Google, Vungle, Crossinstall, and more
- Previous experience within the Games Industry (mobile)
- 2+ years of experience in ASO
- Analytical skills and mindset
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field
- Passion for games, especially mobile games
Your Benefits – We’re game to support you
- Training Budget - We believe in learning. You’ll get a yearly learning budget to spend on any form of learning that will help you develop your skills and grow in your role.
- Flexible working hours and Home office – We have one team day a week at the office, the other 4 days you choose where you work from
- Health and Fitness - We provide a monthly fitness bonus. Enjoy your time outside the office by picking the activity that suits you.
- Relocation - Moving to another country can be stressful. Our HR team will guide and support you, making sure that you (and your family) make your way to Berlin as smoothly as possible.
Bonus Level – We love to have a good time, too
- Food and Drinks - Fresh fruits to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert. We also have a fully stocked fridge with smoothies, Coke, Club Mate, beer, etc.
- Parties and Team Events - Apart from our regular parties, BBQ’s and movie nights we also have a team event budget you can use to buy games or sports equipment to make working here even more fun
- Company Holidays - Every year we go on an amazing company holiday to relax and bond as a team. Last summer we went to Greece!
- Friday Celebrations - Company provided dinner and drinks on Friday afternoons
Kolibri Games is an equal opportunity employer. We come from 25 different countries and many different backgrounds. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, regardless of their age, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, physical appearance or disability.
We are an international studio, so don’t forget to send in your application in English. Although it is not mandatory, we always appreciate a cover letter stating your motivation to join us.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Hallesches Ufer 60