Senior Game Designer (f/m/d)
Senior Game Designer (f/m/d)We are looking for an experienced Senior Game Designer to work on our hit game, ‘Idle Miner Tycoon’. You will be responsible for the economy management, balancing, and new feature and content creation for a game with over 100 million downloads and 7.5 million MAU. You will identify future features for the game by developing a deep understanding of our player’s needs and motivations using both data, information from the players and your own F2P knowledge. We release weekly updates so you will make sure that our players have a challenging but rewarding game experience that is perfectly balanced.
- Balance features and evaluate their impact on the game
- Analyse existing features numerically and graphically
- Define the games vision and feature set in collaboration with your team
- Research, deconstruct, and analyze idle mobile games
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a game designer
- Strong analytical & mathematical skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Player-centric mindset and a sense for great user experience
- Strong understanding of games from a player and a developer perspective
- Degree in Computer Science, Economics, Physics, Mathematics or other Technical Fields
- Experience in game design and UX preferably in F2P mobile games
- Knowledge of Unity3D is an advantage
Your Benefits – We’re game to support you
- Training Budget - We believe in learning. You’ll get a yearly learning budget to spend on any form of learning that will help you develop your skills and grow in your role.
- Flexible working hours and Home office – We have one team day a week at the office, the other 4 days you choose where you work from
- Health and Fitness - We provide a monthly fitness bonus. Enjoy your time outside the office by picking the activity that suits you.
- Relocation - Moving to another country can be stressful. Our HR team will guide and support you, making sure that you (and your family) make your way to Berlin as smoothly as possible.
Bonus Level – We love to have a good time, too
- Food and Drinks - Fresh fruits to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert. We also have a fully stocked fridge with smoothies, Coke, Club Mate, beer, etc.
- Parties and Team Events - Apart from our regular parties, BBQ’s and movie nights we also have a team event budget you can use to buy games or sports equipment to make working here even more fun
- Company Holidays - Every year we go on an amazing company holiday to relax and bond as a team. Last summer we went to Greece!
- Friday Celebrations - Company provided dinner and drinks on Friday afternoons
Kolibri Games is an equal opportunity employer. We come from 25 different countries and many different backgrounds. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, regardless of their age, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, physical appearance or disability.
We are an international studio, so don’t forget to send in your application in English. Although it is not mandatory, we always appreciate a cover letter stating your motivation to join us.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Hallesches Ufer 60