Junior Level Designer (m/f/d)
Kalypso Media is looking for a Junior Level Designer (m/f/d) to support our new project based on the Commandos franchise.
Claymore Game Studios, the latest studio of the Kalypso Media Group, is located in Darmstadt, close to the Frankfurt-Rhine-Main area.
You’ll be working on the next installment of the successful Commandos game franchise for PC and the next generation of consoles. We are looking for passionate developers to join our core team and actively define the future of one of the most iconic series in tactical strategy gaming.
Apply for the unique opportunity to become part of this long-awaited successor and help define the future of the acclaimed Commandos franchise.
- High degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Flat hierarchies
- Room for personal growth and development
- A highly talented, passionate and dynamic team
- 2 years experience in level design, ideally within the strategy genre
- Level and mission design skills based on the use of different editors, preferably on Unreal Engine
- High quality approach to game flow, diversified game flows as well as an outstanding gameplay experience
- Passion for games and game development
- Proactive, team player mindset with excellent communication skills and hands-on mentality
- Goal-oriented way of working
- A high degree of initiative and reliability
- Work in collaboration with the Lead Designer to transform your requirements into realizable gameplay features
- Use Unreal Engine to create levels within the creative vision, implement the gameplay and balance it
- Incorporate your ideas and your experience into the design process and into the implementation of the levels
- Be open to learn and to question your work
Are you interested in this job opportunity?
Please send your CV and application via e-mail
Attn: Mr. Jürgen Reusswig