Sales Manager (m/f/d)- Online Games
We need support at our location in Hamburg at the earliest opportunity and are looking for a Sales Manager (m/f/d) - Online Games.
As aSales Manager your focus will be on driving digital sales for one of the leading games of the Gamigo portfolio and generating significant revenues for the company. You will have the opportunity to create entirely new sales channels, manage and take responsibility for selling and take the revenues to a new level. As part of the Product Management team you would be working closely with the Marketing, Game Development and BI to deliver strong sales strategies and results for one of our existing titles.
- You are responsible for managing and maximizing the in-game sales for one of our successful online games on established Digital sales platforms
- Create new offers and deploy them for our game
- Define action plans for selling virtual goods based on data analytics
- Further development of our sales methods for different in-game occasions
- Optimizing product lifecycle through promotional planning as well as working with the marketing and development team to plan product enhancement & roadmap.
- Using analysis and industry metrics to evaluate brand and category performance as well as identifying and delivering on new opportunities.
- Collaborate with different departments to integrate new contents for sale into the existing game
- You are well versed dealing with KPIs and bring a reasonable experience
- Proven experience of digital sales environment is essential, preferably within the games industry
- Unquenchable passion for video games, and an excellent knowledge of the video games industry from a business and consumer perspective
- Strong communicator in English with credible industry knowledge
- A good understanding of digital computer game marketing and development
- Good level of strategic planning and implementation experience
- Strong influencing skills at all levels and across cultures are an advantage
- Ability to manage revenue targets and work within set budget
- Excellent forecasting and business review skills
- Ability to track, measure and communicate on progress across all tasks
- Last but not least: You are passionate gamer!!!
- A challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally and acquire new skills
- A fun and lively work environment in an energetic gaming company
- A very international team of passionate colleagues
- Regular company parties and team events
- The subsidization of the public transportation card
- Fresh fruits and beverages
Your contact person for this position is Mara Dinulescu.