Junior Data Analyst*
Karlsruhe | full-time | from now
We are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany. Would you like to contribute to the success of our games by using Big Data and analyses? As Junior Data Analyst, you provide analytical support to the management and departments to ensure an accurate, data-driven decision making across all levels of the company.
- You perform ad hoc analyses for the departments of Product Management, Marketing, Payment and Game Design
- You define, calculate and visualize company-relevant KPIs
- You conceptualize and evaluate A/B-tests
- You implement customer life-cycle analyses and multi-funnel optimization
- You conceptualize and design dashboards
- You hold an university degree with relevance to the fields of analysis or statistics (e.g. Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics or Social Sciences)
- You have a strong knowledge of Excel
- You have experience with relational databases (e.g. MySQL, MS SQL)
- You have good knowledge of statistical methods
- You have a passion for online games and are well-versed in Free-to-Play business
- You understand how to prioritise and can easily structure your working day
- You find it easy to analyse tasks and identify potential problems or issues
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- Flexibility and safety are important to us! As a company we were quick to react when the Corona pandemic began, sending all our employees to work from home. If you start out as a new employee working for us from home, you will enjoy a structured digital onboarding programme and your equipment will be sent directly to your door
- We’re easy to reach! Great location, easily reachable on foot, by bike, bus, tram or car
- We put our complete trust in you! Through freedom to choose things like flexible assignment of working hours and personal responsibility for your own work
Founded in 2002, Gameforge is a leading publisher and operator of highly acclaimed Massively
Multiplayer Online (MMO) and browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds active, enduring global communities while supporting players through the highest quality LiveOps, localized community management, and impactful delivery of fresh content.
Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles AION, TERA, Kingdom Under Fire 2, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword, NosTale, and SoulWorker, along with strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ultimate Pirates.
More information is available on http://corporate.gameforge.com/.
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.