ASSOCIATE PROJECT MANAGER (m/f/d)
Reference Number: 5188
Bigpoint was founded in 2002 with the goal to provide great games that everyone can play. Not just in the browser space but also in mobile games, we are aiming to introduce innovative gameplays to all categories of players.
As a Project Manager you are creating and maintaining transparency of production information, thus enabling decision making on all levels. By defining and driving production processes in close collaboration with team and stakeholders you elevate productivity to optimal levels.
While assigned to one of our most successful live games, Farmerama, this role will be embedded in the Project Management department, enjoying support and mentoring from a group of seasoned professionals in the field. Over time your project assignments may vary.
Interested in working with us? Then check if you’ve got the skills required and apply! We’re always looking to add perceptive, hard-working and friendly people to our family. So, we can shoot for the stars and make the best product ever!
Please send your CV, cover letter and references, including salary expectation and earliest start date possible as 1 PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work with the product owner to retrieve project goals and priorities from company and stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Clearly communicate identified project goals and priorities to the team and all stakeholders
- Work with the team and product owner to establish and maintain project roadmaps and production plans
- Identify and manage internal and external dependencies
- Manage changing requirements
- Balance the project's resource allocation in close collaboration with product owner and leads
- Track and report on project progress and status
- Identify, raise and resolve production roadblocks and timeline issues ahead of time
- Identify, raise and maintain production risks and mitigation strategies
- Establish a positive and efficient production environment encouraging and enabling the team to deliver
- At least 3 years working experience as Project Manager for software development
- Proved contribution experience to successful delivery of software products
- Project management experience in video games / creative environment / technical environments/ online software development is a plus
- Fluent with modern project management methodologies
- A career focus on development processes rather than creative ownership
- Experience in managing multi-cultural software development teams
- Thriving in high-pressure environments
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to interface with all production disciplines (game design, art, tech, etc) as well as external stakeholders
- Excellent leadership skills
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Project management qualification is a plus
- Passion in games
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Fluent in Chinese/ Mandarin is a plus