Senior Data Scientist
Data is our most important resource and foundation of our actions: Help us shape, explore and utilize data from millions of players and events every day! We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist to enhance our Analytics team. The Analytics department at InnoGames combines data enthusiasts from different backgrounds (product and marketing analysts, market researchers and data scientists) with one vision: we provide the whole data story of our games to enable the best data driven decisions. With your experience in statistical methods and applied computer science, you contribute to our data-driven mindset by drawing fact-based conclusions as well as developing machine learning algorithms that make our work more efficient and easier.
- Move beyond the ‘AI’ buzzword! – Draft machine learning solutions for various use cases such as churn prediction, Marketing attribution or outlier prediction. Experience the rewarding feeling when your model is put in practise and improves the in-game journey of millions of players.
- Understand our players! – Create quantitative models from scratch to predict and evaluate the user behaviour.
- Find the competitive edge! - Evaluate A/B tests and multivariate tests as a basis for important and risky product decisions.
- Consult our business stakeholders! – By digging deep into our billions of data points you transform data into meaningful insights. And there is a lot behind that: you translate complex patterns to concise explanations, visualize your findings in a compelling way, abstract your results to broader patterns and connect them with previous findings, existing theories, and stakeholder expectations.
- Make the difference! - We never just “pull data” - our results allow to track impact, solve a problem, decide on an alternative or improve our products/business. Your opinion matters and stakeholders ranging from Creatives to Product Managers to Top Management are eager to hear it.
- Team up! – Plan and coordinate projects across different departments by closely collaborating with tech and business departments to achieve solutions with a visible impact for the company.
- Learn & innovate! – Data Science is a fast-moving field and we want you to be up to date. Our big data playground contains tons of data waiting for you to analyse them and try out new methods and approaches.
- A University degree with a statistical/mathematical focus (e.g. mathematics, data science, IT, social sciences, psychology).
- Professional experience of at least 4 years in the field of Analytics.
- Profound knowledge of SQL and R/Python.
- Advanced experience in the application of machine learning algorithms and data mining methods from concept to production.
- Data-driven mindset and distinct analytical thinking.
- You are a team player and worked in a cross-functional set up already.
- You communicate confidently in English and have overall good communication and presentation skills.
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture.
- Time for your personal and professional development and possibilities to join both internal and external events and conferences to gain expert knowledge in the relevant areas.
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more.
- Participate in tons of the company's get-togethers ranging from an in-house sofa concert to a virtual wine tasting.
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Senior Data Scientist? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Maximilian Kaeding would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Apply and #stayhome! Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we switched our operations company-wide to home office and turned our hiring process into a fully virtual one. When hiring, we are also open for our new team members starting their work remotely at the time being or adjusting contract start dates accordingly. Stay home and safe!