Software Developer* Business Intelligence
Karlsruhe | full-time | from now
We are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
The Gameforge Business Intelligence team integrates data from all games and central services into a database, which is used for analysis, reportings and CRM measures.
As a Software Developer* Business Intelligence you support the realization of the technical basis to merge data from different areas of the company to use them for data-driven decisions.
- You develop and extend the existing solutions in the areas of reporting, ETL and data warehousing
- You analyze the requirements of other departments, develop the appropriate solution concepts and implement them
- You analyze, optimize and extend existing data flows
- You support to move on-premises solutions to the cloud and develop them further there
- You have experience in development in the field of Business Intelligence und reporting, ideally in the fields of MySQL, ETL tools, frontend development and multidimensional data modeling
- You support the design and development of the data warehouse and the data marts
- You master the safe and careful handling of large amounts of data
- You have strong analytical and conceptual skills
- You have experience in using different programming languages, especially Java and PHP
- You enjoy sharing information with others and find it easy to explain things in detail
- You enjoy working in a team and would like to contribute your skills
- You know how to handle complex tasks without losing your cool
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- Your health is important to us! With regular health days, sports groups and massages
- We support you outside of the office! Company pension plan and more
- Every single one of us here bears responsibility! For our mistakes too, we live a culture of error tolerance
Founded in 2002, Gameforge is a leading publisher and operator of highly acclaimed Massively
Multiplayer Online (MMO) and browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds active, enduring global communities while supporting players through the highest quality LiveOps, localized community management, and impactful delivery of fresh content.
Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles AION, TERA, Kingdom Under Fire 2, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword, NosTale, and SoulWorker, along with strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ultimate Pirates.
More information is available on http://corporate.gameforge.com/.
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.
+49 721 354 808 244