MOTION GRAPHICS DESIGNER (F/M/D)
Flow Fire Games is looking for a Motion Graphics Designer (f/m/d) to join our core team and to work on our upcoming PC and Console core audience titles.
- Work on game art and general promotional graphics.
- Help create videos, animations, gifs/mp4´s, trailers, layouts and other graphical designs for our upcoming titles and their promotional material.
- You assist in varied related disciplines to create direct game art or promotional material.
- At least 2 years work experience in motion graphics, graphics design or related.
- Great video editing and recording skills.
- Traditional/General art, layouting, typography and light 3D skills.
- Want to participate and grow in a young and dynamic company with a flexible working environment
- A passion for video games.
- Keep up with ongoing and new trends in graphic design and motion graphics.
- You have very good written and spoken English skills, any other languages are an advantage.
- The ability and will to relocate to Berlin, Germany.
Nice to have:
- 3D art skills
- Interest in web design
- Proficiency in German.
Perks when working at Flow Fire Games:
- Self-Agency & flexible working hours.
- Great opportunity for personal development with varied subjects and we will evolve our workflows.
- Your opinion matters and is valued.
- Fast and optimized pipeline and framework within Unity for easy content creation.
- Well located workplace in the heart of Berlin with perfect connections to public transport.
- Great hardware setup with multiple Monitors.
Interested? Then send your CV, Portfolio and your Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org