GAME DESIGNER (F/M/D)
Flow Fire Games is looking for a Game Designer (f/m/d) to join our core team and to work on our upcoming PC and Console core audience titles.
- Design, help create and test new gameplay systems.
- Create, manage and iterate on game design documents.
- Work on balancing, Class, Enemy, Item, Perk, Weapon, Ability, Story, Event, UX (…) designs.
- Test builds and mechanics and ensure quality of design elements and general gameplay.
- At least 2 years work experience in the games industry.
- You have very good analytical and conceptual skills.
- Knowledge of game design theory, practice and pacing.
- You are interested in our style of games: focus on gameplay, complex interactions, combat heavy, shooters, strategy, deep RPG elements and progression.
- Want to participate and grow in a young and dynamic company with a flexible working environment.
- Keep up with ongoing and new gaming trends.
- A passion for video games.
- You have very good written and spoken English skills, any other languages are an advantage.
- The ability and will to relocate to Berlin, Germany.
Nice to have:
- Basic programming skills in an object-oriented language, with preference in C#.
- Knowledge of the Unity Ecosystem
- Interest in Worldbuilding / Writing
- Interest in weapons, military technology and vehicles.
Perks when working at Flow Fire Games:
- Self-Agency & flexible working hours.
- Great opportunity for personal development with varied subjects and we will evolve our workflows.
- Your opinion matters and is valued even outside your field of expertise
- Fast and optimized pipeline and framework within Unity for easy content creation.
- Friendly environment with focus on games, not politics
- Great hardware setup with multiple Monitors.
- Well located workplace in the heart of Berlin with perfect connections to public transport.
Interested? Then send your CV, Portfolio and your Cover letter to email@example.com