Flow Fire Games is looking for an Animator (f/m/d) to join our core team and to work on our upcoming PC and Console core audience titles.
- Create 3d person and FPS animation sets for existing and upcoming titles.
- Consistently deliver animation content as outlined in the animation schedule.
- Coordinate with the Art team, and work together to create some awesome stuff.
- Set up animation state machines and blend trees in unity.
- Contribute to the creative process with original ideas and inspiration.
- Great 3D animation skills.
- At least 2-3 years of work experience in your domain.
- Studies in the field of Fine Arts, Graphic Arts, or 3D Design or relevant experience.
- Want to participate and grow in a young and dynamic company with a flexible working environment.
- A passion for video games.
- Keep up with ongoing and new trends in your domain.
- You have very good written and spoken English skills, any other languages are an advantage.
- The ability and will to relocate to Berlin, Germany.
Nice to have:
- Unity engine experience.
- Modeling and texturing skills is a plus.
- Proficiency in German.
Perks when working at Flow Fire Games:
- Self-Agency & flexible working hours.
- Great opportunity for personal development with varied subjects and we will evolve our workflows.
- Your opinion matters and is valued even outside your field of expertise.
- Fast and optimized pipeline and framework within Unity for easy content creation.
- Friendly environment with focus on games, not politics
- Great hardware setup with multiple Monitors.
- Well located workplace in the heart of Berlin with perfect connections to public transport.
Interested? Then send your CV, Portfolio and your Cover letter to email@example.com