GRAPHIC DESIGNER (F/M/D)
Flow Fire Games is looking for a Graphic Designer (f/m/d) to join our core team and to work on our upcoming PC and Console core audience titles.
- Work on 2D Game Art and Promotional/Marketing Graphics.
- Help create layouts, graphical Interfaces and more for upcoming titles and websites, store pages and other mediums
- You complement the team with traditional 2D, font and layout skills and develop compositions in varied styles.
- Studies in the field of media/ graphic/ communication design and/or training in graphic design
- At least 2 years work experience in your domain.
- Great 2D art and layout skills.
- Want to participate and grow in a young and dynamic company with a flexible working environment
- A passion for video games.
- Keep up with ongoing and new trends in graphic design.
- You have very good written and spoken English skills, any other languages are an advantage.
- The ability and will to relocate to Berlin, Germany.
Nice to have:
- 3D art skills.
- Interest in web design.
- Video editing skills.
- Proficiency in German.
Perks when working at Flow Fire Games:
- Self-Agency & flexible working hours.
- Great opportunity for personal development with varied subjects and we will evolve our workflows.
- Your opinion matters and is valued.
- Fast and optimized pipeline and framework within Unity for easy content creation.
- Well located workplace in the heart of Berlin with perfect connections to public transport.
- Great hardware setup with multiple Monitors.
Interested? Then send your CV, Portfolio and your Cover letter to email@example.com