QUALITY ASSURANCE TESTER (F/M/D)
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Tester (f/m/d) to join our core team, to work on our live games and upcoming PC and Console core titles as well as engaging with our Community.
- You are testing our titles profoundly to be able to find the most stubborn bugs.
- Engage with our Community gather qualitative feedback, and insights.
- Collaborate with the development team for bug exterminating solutions.
- Create and maintain documentation to serve as reference.
- Create community relevant content in our Social Channels.
- Report back to the Community with your achievements.
- 2 years of working experience as a professional QA Tester.
- You have very good analytical and conceptual skills.
- A solid understanding of QA methodologies, processes, and tools.
- You enjoy breaking things.
- Want to participate and grow in a young and dynamic company with a flexible working environment.
- You have good written and spoken English skills, any other languages are an advantage.
- A passion for video games.
- The ability and will to relocate to Berlin, Germany.
Nice to have:
- Experience in working with bug tracking tools.
- Experience with a programming language, like C#.
- Proficiency in German.
- Experience with the Unity game engine.
Perks when working at Flow Fire Games:
- Above average pay.
- Self-Agency & flexible working hours.
- Great opportunity for personal development with varied subjects and we will evolve our workflows.
- Your opinion matters and is valued.
- Well located workplace in the heart of Berlin with perfect connections to public transport.
- Great hardware setup with multiple Monitors.
Interested? Then send your CV and your Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org