GAMEPLAY PROGRAMMER (F/M/D)
We are looking for a Gameplay Programmer (f/m/d) to join our core team and to work on our upcoming PC and Console core audience titles.
- Work on our upcoming gameplay driven PC and Console Titles,
- Work on our powerful new Unity based games framework that will be the backbone of our future titles.
- Collaborate and plan with team members to design solutions.
- Work closely with designers, artists, and animators to bring the vision of the game to life.
- At least 2 years of experience in the games industry, at least 3 years of experience as a programmer.
- Proficient in C# and has shipped a game using Unity before.
- You have very good analytical and conceptual skills.
- Want to participate and grow in a young and dynamic company with a flexible working environment.
- You have good written and spoken English skills, any other languages are an advantage.
- A passion for video games.
- The ability and will to relocate to Berlin, Germany.
Nice to have:
- Familiar with ECS, Multithreading and Networked Multiplayer.
- Tool chain-oriented thinking.
Perks when working at Flow Fire Games:
- Self-agency & flexible working hours.
- Great opportunity for personal development with varied subjects and we will evolve our workflows.
- Your opinion matters and is valued.
- Well located workplace in the heart of Berlin with perfect connections to public transport.
- Great hardware setup with multiple Monitors.
Interested? Then send your CV and your Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org