MARKETING COORDINATOR (F/M/D)
Flow Fire Games is looking for a Marketing Coordinator (f/m/d) to join our core team to work on building up our Marketing Department as an independent Game Developer, as well as establishing a well-rounded brand strategy.
- Plan, coordinate and execute the marketing campaigns for our game releases and updates.
- Assist on the development and management of a brand strategy that is deployed across our web presence and social channels.
- Plan, coordinate and execute the company's involvement in exhibitions, and other events.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitor’s activities.
- Creation of copy for store pages and our website.
- Help develop community assets such as game videos, animated gifs and product updates /- Community Management.
- Engage in and promote a user-friendly environment within our online communities -, such as in Reddit and Discord.
- You are our contact person for the press and take care of press related tasks.
- 2+ years of community/social media experience in gaming industry or similar entertainment industries required.
- You have very good analytical and conceptual skills.
- B.Sc. degree in Business, Marketing, Media Science or relevant experience.
- Want to participate and grow in a young and dynamic company with a flexible working environment.
- Proficiency in Copywriting
- You have very good written and spoken English skills, any other languages are an advantage.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality with privileged information.
- A passion for video games.
- The ability and will to relocate to Berlin, Germany.
Nice to have:
- Proficiency in German.
- Sales experience
Perks when working at Flow Fire Games:
- Self-Agency & flexible working hours.
- Great opportunity for personal development with varied subjects and we will evolve our workflows.
- Your opinion matters and is valued.
- Well located workplace in the heart of Berlin with perfect connections to public transport.
- Great hardware setup with multiple Monitors.
Interested? Then send your CV and your Cover letter to email@example.com