Intern* Video Editing
Karlsruhe | full-/part-time | from now
We are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
We are looking for enthusiastic support for our Media Production Team, which is responsible for the creation of trailer and video productions.
You are a creative mind and are in the middle of a course of study? Then you have come to the right place as an intern*!
Please enclose informative work samples with your application documents.
- You support us in conception, design and implementation of a wide range of video productions, such as live action films and trailers
- You will film and photograph in-game footage, in part independently, and prepare it after the appropriate briefing
- You accompany the support of the Gameforge YouTube channel
- You are in an advanced course of study in the field of media / communication design
- You have a good knowledge of Premiere and After Effects
- You have a good feeling for dramaturgy and design
- You are a gamer and you are passionate about online games
- You enjoy working in a team environment and are keen to learn more through practice
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- Flexibility and safety are important to us! As a company we were quick to react when the Corona pandemic began, sending all our employees to work from home. If you start out as a new employee working for us from home, you will enjoy a structured digital onboarding programme and your equipment will be sent directly to your door
- Where colleagues become friends! Regular team events and an open company culture
- No kettle-oriented work experience! Hit the ground working and take responsibility from day one.
- Enthusiasm is in our DNA! Every one of us shares a passion for games
Founded in 2002, Gameforge is a leading publisher and operator of highly acclaimed Massively
Multiplayer Online (MMO) and browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds active, enduring global communities while supporting players through the highest quality LiveOps, localized community management, and impactful delivery of fresh content.
Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles AION, TERA, Kingdom Under Fire 2, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword, NosTale, and SoulWorker, along with strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ultimate Pirates.
More information available at http://corporate.gameforge.com/.
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent