Working Student* QA Test Engineering
Karlsruhe | part-time | from now
We are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany. Would you like to work in our team of QA Specialists sharing a strong passion for gaming? You are an engaged gamer who likes to work hard finding all the issues in applications? As Working Student* in our QA team, you will support our Test Engineers to automate tests to improve the quality of our games and applications.
Please submit your application in English
- You develop automated tests such as functional test, load tests and regression tests
- You execute test plans and report test risks and results regularly to all stakeholders
- You create and maintain test documentation
- You have good background in at least one scripting language, ideally Python
- You are a structured and self-organized person who can think outside the box
- You're open to feedback and always ready to learn something new
- You enjoy working in a team enviroment and are keen to learn more through practice
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- Flexibility and safety are important to us! As a company we were quick to react when the Corona pandemic began, sending all our employees to work from home. If you start out as a new employee working for us from home, you will enjoy a structured digital onboarding programme and your equipment will be sent directly to your door
- We’re easy to reach! Great location, easily reachable on foot, by bike, bus, tram or car
- Enthusiasm is in our DNA! Each and every one of us shares a passion for play
Founded in 2002, Gameforge is a leading publisher and operator of highly acclaimed Massively
Multiplayer Online (MMO) and browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds active, enduring global communities while supporting players through the highest quality LiveOps, localized community management, and impactful delivery of fresh content.
Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles AION, TERA, Kingdom Under Fire 2, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword, NosTale, and SoulWorker, along with strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ultimate Pirates.
More information is available on http://corporate.gameforge.com/.
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.