Karlsruhe | Full-time | up to 6 months
We are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
Would you like to work on creative and marketing-oriented solutions? Then come to the graphics department and support us in our day-to-day business.
Please enclose samples of your work with your application
- You are creating and modifying marketing assets
- You are managing and maintaining digital assets
- You localise advertising materials
- You optimise existing graphical contents
- You are completing your studies in the fields of graphics, design, layout or similar
- You are a graphic all-rounder with a focus on layout
- You have a good knowledge of Photoshop and/or Adobe Suite
- You like to get actively involved and support us in our day-to-day business
- You enjoy working in a team environment and are keen to learn more through practice
Your Gameforge setting
- No kettle-oriented work experience! Hit the ground working and take responsibility from day one
- Flexibility and safety are important to us! As a company we were quick to react when the Corona pandemic began, sending all our employees to work from home. If you start out as a new employee working for us from home, you will enjoy a structured digital onboarding programme and your equipment will be sent directly to your door
- We’re easy to reach! Great location, easily reachable on foot, by bike, bus, tram or car
- Where colleagues become friends! Regular team events and an open company culture
Founded in 2002, Gameforge is a leading publisher and operator of highly acclaimed Massively
Multiplayer Online (MMO) and browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds active, enduring global communities while supporting players through the highest quality LiveOps, localized community management, and impactful delivery of fresh content.
Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles AION, TERA, Kingdom Under Fire 2, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword, NosTale, and SoulWorker, along with strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ultimate Pirates.
More information is available on http://corporate.gameforge.com/.
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.