Senior Online Marketing Manager Display
Game development is our passion!
As part of the Swedish Stillfront group, we create games that are played by over 9 million players in 150 countries and 13 languages all over the world. Our office is located in Hamburg St. Pauli, with easy access to public transport and a great view of the harbor and the Elbe river. Our staff is multicultural and international. We have flat hierarchies, an open communication culture, and support the autonomous work of our agile working teams. We believe in efficient work where each of our employees contributes to the success of our games. Our biggest goal? Happy employees and our excellent products!
To enhance our team we are looking for you!
As Online Marketing Manager Display you are responsible for the acquisition of new players through conventional as well as upcoming, innovative sources online. If you enjoy being part of a number-driven, ambitious team that tries to push the boundaries every day, you should apply to make the difference!
- Working on Bytro’s SOV in display advertising on mobile and desktop on a performance base
- Planning and executing bottom-line changing infrastructure projects
- Onboard new partners and technologies cross-platform
- Draft and implement international display marketing campaigns
- Supervision and optimization of ongoing campaigns based on profitability targets
- You ran through at least five years of professional experience in the field of performance-based advertising via Google Ads (Display Network, App Campaigns in particular) or RTA platforms and understand underlying mechanics in depth, including at least two years in-app marketing
- You are a highly analytical data aficionado with an in-depth understanding of marketing KPIs
- Your sense of initiative and your hands-on mentality stand out
- Autonomy, self-organization, and proactivity are your keys to success
- You have a degree or a completed training in the field of marketing, business economics, or equivalent
- Experience in free2play games marketing is a plus
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours with work from home arrangements
- A professional work environment designed so you can make the difference
- Exchange of knowledge and close cooperation with competent colleagues in a highly motivated international team
- Attractive location in downtown Hamburg overseeing the harbor
- Team events both on- and off-site on a regular base
Want to be on board?
Then send your application for the Senior Online Marketing Manager Display (f / m / x) , mentioning the salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, to email@example.com . Your contact person is Susanne Zander.
If you are currently not looking for a new challenge, we are happy to welcome you to our network in XING or LinkedIn!