3D ARTIST (F/M/D)
Flow Fire Games is looking for a 3D Artist (Regular) to join our core team and to work on our upcoming PC and Console core titles.
- Modelling, texturing and implementing high-quality 3D elements.
- Produce needed assets.
- Contribute to the creative process with original ideas and inspiration.
- Manages your own time and work within deadlines.
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience as a 3D artist.
- Strong 3D Modelling & Art Skills.
- Being used to work on tasks autonomously and to deliver results in time.
- Able to come up with own designs to a degree and have a strong eye for aesthetics.
- Should be able to execute on Environments, Props, Buildings (Weapons) (Vehicles) - These will be in focus.
- Fluent in current game art workflows and baking, ideally experience in Unity.
- Ideally versed in more than one discipline but that is a bonus.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Unity engine experience.
- Proficiency in German.
Perks when working at Flow Fire Games:
- Self-agency & flexible hours.
- Great opportunity for personal development with varied subjects and we will evolve our workflows.
- Working on games with focus on Game-play, Replay value and with a strong vision.
- Your Opinion matters and valued even in other areas such as game-play.
- Fast and optimized pipeline and framework within Unity for easy content creation.
- Well located workplace in the heart of Berlin with perfect connections to public transport.
- Good hardware with 3-4 Monitor Setup and we can get what you'll need.
Interested? Then send your CV, Portfolio and your Cover Letter to email@example.com