Customer Support Representativ* French
Karlsruhe | full-time | from now
We are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany. As a gamer filled team, we support most of our MMO games, such as AION, TERA, etc., help players and provide feedback to our internal game teams. As an experienced Customer Support Representativ*, you are assisting players with all game related issues from lost items to technical troubleshooting. You should be “thick-skinned” to be able to handle a very passionate community, too.
Please submit your application in English
- You process and handle all players' inquiries in Gameforge's support system
- You check and monitor the game worlds
- You are in direct contact with our customers and provide live support
- You document and report errors
- You have experience in Customer Support, ideally in online games
- You have French language skills on a native level (C2), both written and spoken
- You can handle any kind of customer requests in a polite and professional manner
- You have excellent written communication skills
- You live for online games and know the ins and outs of games
- You enjoy working in a team and would like to contribute your skills
- You look at the bigger picture, questioning existing methods and analysing potential risks
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- Flexibility and safety are important to us! As a company we were quick to react when the Corona pandemic began, sending all our employees to work from home. If you start out as a new employee working for us from home, you will enjoy a structured digital onboarding programme and your equipment will be sent directly to your door
- Where colleagues become friends! Regular team events and an open company culture
- Need a break from work? No problem! Play a round of table tennis or pinball in our games room, or take a walk around the leafy technology park
- We put our complete trust in you! Through freedom to choose things like flexible assignment of working hours and personal responsibility for your own work
Founded in 2002, Gameforge is a leading publisher and operator of highly acclaimed Massively
Multiplayer Online (MMO) and browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds active, enduring global communities while supporting players through the highest quality LiveOps, localized community management, and impactful delivery of fresh content.
Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles AION, TERA, Kingdom Under Fire 2, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword, NosTale, and SoulWorker, along with strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ultimate Pirates.
More information is available on http://corporate.gameforge.com/.
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.