Artist at heart, Performance Marketer in mind
What we call an "Expert Communication Designer" is someone, who takes over the functional supervision of creations from our Artists within our Marketing Design team. This role combines the best out of two worlds: The creation of fantastic advertising assets that reach millions of players everyday, as well as a profound Performance Marketing approach which helps us to take data-driven decisions on behalf of our successes.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate person, who loves to manage the communication with different stakeholders and will drive the unit to new and higher standards.
- Take responsibility for the functional supervision of our Marketing Design team
- Mentor and guide communication designers on day-to-day projects
- Inspire the team, support creative ideas and foster a culture of open information sharing and constructive feedback
- Work on projects as well as allocate different project responsibilities which will assure the delivery of high-quality assets and the best art design out of teamwork
- Manage external asset productions from multiple partners
- Completed degree in communication, graphic or media design
- Relevant working experience of at least 5 years within a creative field, ideally profound experience within the entertainment industry and first experience within the functional supervision of a team
- Analytical mindset, to understand the requirements of performance marketing, data driven approaches and production at scale
- Strong communication skills. You are comfortable in providing feedback and in presenting your vision in larger groups
- Creative and solution-orientated thought process that leads you to successful decisions
- Strong organization skills and keeping a cool head under pressure. Moreover, you bring a high degree of creativity, teamwork and initiative
- Broad portfolio that conveys your talents throughout the creative process, that you care about typography and shows that you are familiar with the latest digital trends as well as tools like Adobe CC in a professional context
- Build your career in the gaming industry that is bigger than music and film combined.
- Be a part of our international team of professionals in a stable growing company and award-winning employer.
- Make progress starting from the probation period and make the most of our excellent training and development opportunities.
- Get competitive compensation as well as 28 vacation days, a sabbatical, mobile device, contribution to your public transport ticket, and more.
- De-stress your private life with flexible working hours, the in-house gym, and more.
- Participate in tons of the company's get-togethers ranging from an in-house sofa concert to a virtual wine tasting.
- Receive exceptional support with your relocation to Hamburg.
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture.
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Sandra Wandschneider would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Apply and #stayhome! Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we switched our operations company-wide to home office and turned our hiring process into a fully virtual one. When hiring, we are also open for our new team members starting their work remotely at the time being or adjusting contract start dates accordingly. Stay home and safe!