Technical Sourcer/ Talent Researcher (m/f/d)
We are looking, at the earliest opportunity for a skilled Technical Sourcer/ Talent Reasearcher (m/f/d) to join our growing HR Team in Hamburg or Berlin.
You'll work side by side with the Recruiter and Hiring Managers to understand the company’s needs, create and manage effective sourcing strategies and offer suggestions on how to successfully find the perfect fits for our open positions.
You will be in charge of sourcing candidates for specialized IT, Media or Gaming related positions. In this role, you will source and interact with potential candidates online, create and develop talent pools, conduct initial candidate screenings and partner up with the wider team of MGI.
You are a great communicator with a hands-on approach and bring along good interviewing skills and very good knowledge of modern sourcing techniques. You'll play an important role in identifying and engaging with top talent for our IT, QA, Product Management, Online Marketing or Support departments.
- Partner up with the HR Team/Recruiter and Hiring Managers to determine position requirements
- Identify national and international potential candidates and interact with them on professional social media networks, via email, phone and video conference
- Create and send catchy messages with the goal of a high response rate
- Develop talent pools for current and future open vacancies
- Managing and organizing the candidate pool
- Not only will you inspire the right talents for us, but you will contribute to a sustainable Candidate Relationship Management
- You actively support in various recruiting projects and processes
- University degree or completed vocational training, ideally related to Human Resources or comparable
- Fluent in English and good German language skills
- You have already gained solid professional experience in active sourcing / research at a personnel consultancy and/or in a fast paced environment
- You have a high affinity for social media channels and the current recruiting trends
- You have a good feel for the candidate market (ideally in the IT, gaming and media sector) and speak the language of the target group
- You enjoy actively approaching candidates on social networks and convincing them with your excellent communication skills at all hierarchical levels
- You bring very good communication and organizational strength as well as a proactive and solution-oriented way of working
- Independent, structured and absolutely precise working method
- Proficient in MS office and applicant tracking systems
What we offer:
- A challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally and acquire new skills
- A very international team of passionate colleagues
- A group wide HR Team with 8 colleagues
- Independent and self-reliant working style
- Flat hierarchies and first name basis
- Casual dresscode
- Many benefits, like fresh fruits, water, coffee, tea, regular company parties and team events, corporate discounts etc.
Your contact person for this position is Mara Dinulescu.