COMMUNITY & SUPPORT MANAGER – JAPAN (m/f/d)
Kalypso Media Japan KK in Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, is the new publishing subsidiary of Kalypso Media Group, a privately owned, global, independent developer, marketer, publisher of interactive entertainment software with more than 130 employees worldwide, operating from eight offices across the United States, Germany (Headquarter), the United Kingdom and now Japan.
We are looking for a (Senior) Community & Support Manager Japan (m/w/d), working from the new office in Shibuya-ku, Tokyo. The Community & Support Manager gives support and is reporting to the Head of Customer Communications and the Respresentative Director and will work closely with the HQ in Europe.
Roles and Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Daily dialogue directly with the Japanese players on various platforms.
- Processing of community and customer requests via email, phone and helpdesk
- Support and moderation of the Japanese Community
- Management and administration of the Japanese support helpdesk
- Analysis, evaluation and preparation of community and support feedback (incl. reporting on problems that occur, player/platform statistics) in cooperation with Developer, Quality Assurance and Customer Relations
- Content creation, preparation of developer contributions and the distribution of announcements as well as the revision and announcement of game updates.
- Assisting the PR and marketing team in the implementation of communication and marketing campaigns.
- Multitasking and keeping on track of several projects simultaneously
- Understanding the eventual need for out-of-hours commitment
- Disciplined and organized
Skills and Experience:
- Good experience (>3 years) in a video games industry community management role
- (Experience in moderating communities, forums and customer support on various platforms and helpdesk systems)
- Technical knowledge and experience with PCs and consoles
- Fluent both Japanese (native level) and English skill
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- High level affinity for Strategy and Simulation video games
- Interest general game trends and video game market developments.
- High self-motivation, independent working style and quick comprehension skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and energetic team-player
- Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Pro experience
We are offering benefits such as commuting fees, yearly pay-rise or performance bonus.
Are you interested in this job opportunity?
Please send your CV and application via e-mail
Attn: Kalypso Media Japan KK