QA Engineer (Quality Assistance / Quality Assurance) - NEW Mobile Game Project
Apply now for our vacant QA Engineer position! As part of our team for a new mobile game, you will be able to apply your knowledge of game testing / software testing to analyze and enhance our game's quality.
Our Quality Assistance Engineers are an essential part of our product teams' culture: They help shape the awareness of quality by coaching & assisting the team and defining & implementing a robust test strategy. In addition, our experienced colleagues will support you to level up and to broaden your technical horizon, for example by introducing you to the automated testing of our video games!
- Ensure high-quality releases of our game through continuous testing
- Review test requirements and concepts, provide feedback for the development team, product managers, and game designers
- Provide initial feedback for newly developed features through exploratory testing
- Draft and develop recurring test plans, put them into practice
- Coordinate testing activities with development teams and product management
- Support the development team by extending our automation test coverage
- Keep track of our bug count, follow up to constantly decrease & keep the bug count low
- Plan and organize team and crowd test sessions
- Passionate gamer. Extensive experience playing video games, especially mobile/online/strategy/F2P games
- QA expertise. Professional experience in testing games or mobile applications
- Analytical mindset. Analyzing video games as well as data focused on quality and details
- Communicative. Business fluent English language and strong interpersonal communication skills
- Agile. Working in a fast-paced working environment within cross-functional teams
- Game QA expertise. Track record in the gaming industry, ideally focusing on the quality of a mobile game
- Development skills. Experience in automated testing/scripting/programming, ideally using C# or Java
- Get competitive compensation as well as a sabbatical, mobile device, contribution to your public transport ticket, and more
- De-stress your private life with flexible working hours, the in-house gym, services such as a hairdresser, massage, bike inspection, and more
- Participate in tons of the company's get-togethers ranging from an in-house sofa concert to a virtual wine tasting
- Make the most of our excellent training and development opportunities
- Feel comfortable in an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Work in an agile multicultural team – enabling you and your team to form and actively optimize work processes
- Our company language is English, and we support all our employees and their partners with optional German lessons
- Receive exceptional support with your relocation to Hamburg
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with our international team of driven experts in a stable growing company and award-winning employer
InnoGames is Germany's leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games.
The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar, and Tribal Wars. InnoGames' complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years.
To further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a QA Engineer?
We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date through our online application form. Maximilian Kaeding would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Apply and #stayhome!
Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we switched our operations company-wide to home office and turned our hiring process into a fully virtual one.
When hiring, we are also open for our new team members starting their work remotely at the time being or adjusting contract start dates accordingly.
Stay home and safe!