UI Artist - Forge of Empires
In the role of a UI Artist, you are responsible for creating extraordinary results for thousands of our players. If you believe in open communication, delivering great results as part of a team and want to play a key role in further developing our successful Game “Forge of Empires”, then you might be the person we are looking for!
- Create attractive and thoughtful user interfaces for our multi-platform game Forge of Empires with a strong focus on user experience and navigation
- Develop the UI from early mock-ups to visually stunning in-game assets that are technically flawless and ready to implement
- Create player interactions, improve existing UI elements, or prototype new approaches
- Work collaboratively with Game Designers, Developers, Lead Artist and Product Owner
- 3+ years experience creating user interfaces for mobile applications, ideally in Gaming
- Experience in creating UI Animations
- Degree in graphic design, communication design, or a comparable experience
- An outstanding portfolio of work demonstrating UI solutions with UX in mind, especially for mobile games and proficient in various methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop or Illustrator
- Experience with different Prototyping Tools (Proto.io, ProtoPie, Sketch, etc.)
- Cocos experience is a big plus
- Great art eye, with a particular focus on composition and color
- Experiences in an agile working environment and throughout full release cycle on free-to-play-mobile games is a big plus
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere centered around the philosophy that crunch is always avoidable
- Be a part of our international team of professionals in a stable growing company and award-winning employer.
- Flexible working hours, in-house gym, services such as a hairdresser, massage, bike inspection, etc.
- A great cantine, food truck, several fully equipped kitchens, snack box, free drinks and fruits
- Level up as an artist with excellent training and development opportunities such as life drawing, online training, Innoversity, mentoring, Game jams, Dev Talks, and peer support.
- Get competitive compensation and 28 vacation days, a sabbatical, free mobile device, contribution to your public transport ticket, bike leasing, and more.
- Participate in tons of the company's get-togethers ranging from an in-house sofa concert over roof-terrace BBQs to a virtual wine tasting.
- Receive exceptional support with your relocation to Hamburg
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company, based in Hamburg, is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar, and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a UI Artist? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Cristal Ledesma would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Apply and #stayhome! Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we switched our operations company-wide to home office and turned our hiring process into a fully virtual one. When hiring, we are also open for our new team members starting their work remotely at the time being or adjusting contract start dates accordingly. Stay home and safe!