Karlsruhe | full-time | from now
We are one of the leading publishers of free-to-play-onlinegames based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
You are responsible for bringing new games to life working closely with internal and external teams. Working alongside a Product Owner, you make sure that the games are delivered on time and in budget before passing them on to a Product Team after release.
You will supervise and grow a team of motivated Producers* who carry new games from concept to completion. Alongside this, you will make sure the framework for releasing them is clear so all teams can collaborate and be successful.
Please submit your application in English.
- You own the framework for how to release games within the company
- You oversee all new game releases, looking for potential problems and helping to provide solutions
- You handle escalations and solve inter-departmental issues
- You have experience in successfully releasing new games
- You have thorough knowledge of the games development life cycle (incl. experience with art, quality assurance, localisation etc.)
- You are an excellent troubleshooter with extensive problem solving skills
- You promote a cooperative working style within your team in order to achieve common goals
- You manage several complex projects in parallel, even under extreme time pressure
- You can easily identify which areas in your responsibility to delegate to others
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- Flexibility and safety are important to us! We reacted quickly when the Corona pandemic began, enabling all our employees to work from home
- When you join us, you will enjoy a structured digital onboarding program and the work equipment sent to you
- Where colleagues become friends! Regular team events and an open company culture
Founded in 2002, Gameforge is a leading publisher and operator of highly acclaimed Massively
Multiplayer Online (MMO) and browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds active, enduring global communities while supporting players through the highest quality LiveOps, localized community management, and impactful delivery of fresh content.
Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles AION, TERA, Kingdom Under Fire 2, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword, NosTale, and SoulWorker, along with strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ultimate Pirates.
More information is available on http://corporate.gameforge.com/
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.