QA Automation Specialist*
Karlsruhe | full-time | from now
We are one of the leading publishers of free-to-play-online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
Would you like to work in our team of QA Specialists sharing a strong passion for gaming? Then come to the QA team and you will be responsible for creating and implementing workflow automation. You will execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies, and processes for development activities in concert with project management efforts.
Please submit your application in English.
- You develop automated tests with Python, PyTest, Selenium WebDriver, Cypress, and other tools
- You optimize automated tests and create CI testing jobs with Jenkins
- You perform code reviews and adherence to coding standards to ensure quality results
- You contribute to the improvement of automation standards, processes and patterns
- You have advanced skills in test automation and 3-5 years of experience in QA automation
- You have an expertise with Selenium WebDriver and are familiar with RESTful web services and APIs
- You have experience with the CI/CD pipelines
- You know how to handle complex tasks without losing your cool
- You keep a cool head and can easily adjust to changing situations and modify existing processes
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- Flexibility and safety are important to us! We reacted quickly when the Corona pandemic began, enabling all our employees to work from home. When you join us, you will enjoy a structured digital onboarding program and the work equipment sent to you
- Family is number one! Flexible working hours, a parent/child working room and more
Founded in 2002, Gameforge is a leading publisher and operator of highly acclaimed Massively
Multiplayer Online (MMO) and browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds active, enduring global communities while supporting players through the highest quality LiveOps, localized community management, and impactful delivery of fresh content.
Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles AION, TERA, Kingdom Under Fire 2, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword, NosTale, and SoulWorker, along with strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ultimate Pirates.
More information is available on http://corporate.gameforge.com/
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.