Intern* Game Design
Karlsruhe | full-time | from mid-January
We are one of the leading publishers of free-to-play-onlinegames based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
The Game Design department is responsible for providing our users with the best shop experience.
You are in the middle of your studies and want to put your theoretical knowledge into practice? Then complete your mandatory internship with us and learn a lot of new things
Please send us your application in English.
- You prepare promotions, events and sales with the support of us
- You help the game teams to meet the needs of our players
- You communicate actively with the relevant departments on issues such as tasks, concepts and feedback iterations
- You support us in our search for new opportunities by evaluating new games and providing feedback
- You have knowledge about basic design processes and game functionalities
- You have an understanding of game-related trends and the market for online games
- You are passionate about online games
- You’re open, communicative, and enjoy engaging with others
- You enjoy working in a team environment and are keen to learn more through practice
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- Flexibility and safety are important to us! We reacted quickly when the Corona pandemic began, enabling all our employees to work from home. When you join us, you will enjoy a structured digital onboarding program and the work equipment sent to you.
- Need a break from work? No problem! Play a round of table tennis or pinball in our games room, or take a walk around the leafy technology park
- Where colleagues become friends! Regular team events and an open company culture
Founded in 2002, Gameforge is a leading publisher and operator of highly acclaimed Massively
Multiplayer Online (MMO) and browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds active, enduring global communities while supporting players through the highest quality LiveOps, localized community management, and impactful delivery of fresh content.
Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles AION, TERA, Kingdom Under Fire 2, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword, NosTale, and SoulWorker, along with strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ultimate Pirates.
More information is available on http://corporate.gameforge.com/
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.