Karlsruhe | full-time | from now
We are one of the leading publishers of free-to-play-onlinegames based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
Are you interested in running games and services in data centers and cloud environments all around the world?
As part of a dynamic and motivated team, you work on varied and challenging projects, like the operation of existing games as well as the integration of new games into our existing infrastructure.
- Your are responsible for maintaining our kuberentes Infrastructure
- You support internal and external developers in migrating services to our Kubernetes infrastructure
- You develop new concepts and evaluate the use of new tools to keep us technologically up-to-date
- You advise our internal product teams as technical contact person
- You exchange technical requirements with external development studios
- You have good knowledge and experience setting up the different components of a kubernetes cluster, and understand how they interact
- You have a firm grasp of container technologies, helm charts and preferably experience with Gitlab CI/CD
- You are experienced with the kuberentes ecosystem and can leverage tools like HAProxy, Prometheus, Grafana, and Graylog to expand the cluster or debug issues
- You enjoy sharing information with others and find it easy to explain things in detail
- You look at the bigger picture, questioning existing methods and analysing potential risks
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- Flexibility and safety are important to us! We reacted quickly when the Corona pandemic began, enabling all our employees to work from home
- When you join us, you will enjoy a structured digital onboarding program and the work equipment sent to you
- We support your personal and professional development! Language courses, teambuilding activities, seminars and more
- We’re easy to reach! Great location, easily reachable on foot, by bike, bus, tram or car
Founded in 2002, Gameforge is a leading publisher and operator of highly acclaimed Massively
Multiplayer Online (MMO) and browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds active, enduring global communities while supporting players through the highest quality LiveOps, localized community management, and impactful delivery of fresh content.
Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles AION, TERA, Kingdom Under Fire 2, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword, NosTale, and SoulWorker, along with strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ultimate Pirates.
More information is available on http://corporate.gameforge.com/
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.