Karlsruhe | full-time | from now
We are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
The Shared Services Department is responsible for the central, high-availability platforms used by all Gameforge games.
As part of our team, you work on varied and challenging projects, including the development of new software and data management systems.
- You take care of the conception, realization and support of our platforms, which connect game and business world with each other
- You are responsible for new and further development of applications in the areas of e-commerce, ID management and services
- You draw up technical specifications for business requirements and derive suitable software architectures
- You have excellent knowledge of PHP and SQL
- You handle modern web frameworks like AngularJS, jQuery easily
- You are familiar with software architecture and modern software development, such as OOP, Design Patterns, Domain Driven Design
- You know how to handle complex tasks without losing your cool
- You look at the bigger picture, questioning existing methods and analysing potential risks
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- Flexibility and safety are important to us! We reacted quickly when the Corona pandemic began, enabling all our employees to work from home
- When you join us, you will enjoy a structured digital onboarding program and the work equipment sent to you
- Where colleagues become friends! Regular team events and an open company culture
- We support your personal and professional development! Language courses, teambuilding activities, seminars and more
Founded in 2002, Gameforge is a leading publisher and operator of highly acclaimed Massively
Multiplayer Online (MMO) and browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds active, enduring global communities while supporting players through the highest quality LiveOps, localized community management, and impactful delivery of fresh content.
Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles AION, TERA, Kingdom Under Fire 2, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword, NosTale, and SoulWorker, along with strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ultimate Pirates.
More information is available on http://corporate.gameforge.com/
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.