2D Artist (m/f/d)
We are looking for reinforcement for our team in Munich a 2D Artist (m/f/d).
As a member of our team, you will create all kinds of exciting scenes and objects and bring our game world to life. You will be able to work closely with the team and have a significant influence on our project.
- Creating concepts for environments, buildings and objects
- Working closely with the Art Director and the team to create high quality designs that clearly communicate the look and direction of the game
- Production of fast mood-paintings up to more extensive illustrations
- Creation of 2D graphics and icons for UI
- Preparation of marketing material
- have 2+ years experience as a 2D/Concept Artist in the game industry
- have a good knowledge of culture, technology and architecture
- can work out an idea from first sketches to a final illustration
- have very good understanding of shapes and colours and a good basis in graphic design
- an eye for style and details
- have a passion for games and like to come up with unique and funny solutions
- can quickly create sketches and mood-paintings to bring the vision closer to the team
- can process and give constructive feedback
- work reliably and independently
- enjoy stylized graphics and like to develop and share crazy ideas
- are fluent in spoken and written German and/or English
- Creature and character concept art skills
- Experience with 2D animation
- Basic knowledge of After Effects and Animate or similar programmes
What can Realmforge do for you?
- Become an essential part of a team and work together with us on strategy and simulation games for PC and consoles
- Modern office with air conditioning, height-adjustable tables, ergonomic chairs and many squirrels
- Flexitime and a good work-life balance
- Catering with drinks, fruit and (almost vital) ice cream
- We will teach you many new board games at our regular game nights. Or you teach us?
Realmforge Studios was founded in 2008 as part of the Kalypso Media family. Our Dungeons Series alone has sold over 4 million units worldwide. The latest instalment – Dungeons 3 – has been released for PC, PS4 and Xbox One and has achieved a 94% positive rating on Steam.