The Elysium Game Studio is an innovative and growing game studio, that develops next-gen games for PS5, Xbox Series X and PC.
The highest quality is a part of our gaming culture. Our studio was founded in 2019, with the focus on high quality narrative and emotional storytelling.
Now we are looking for a new member, a Game Designer to join our new Berlin Game Studio from the beginning of March 2021 or maybe earlier.
This is a unique opportunity to keep growing your experience and creating something cool in Blade Runner style.
As a Game Designer, you will be responsible for developing game concepts and systems that fulfill the vision of the Game Director.
You will work also closely with other team members like Programmer, Environment and Animation Artist and implement
the needed features to create the desired gameplay experience.
For your application send us a resume, cover letter, additional samples or a link to your portfolio.
- Implement the vision of the game director, from initial designs to final implementation.
- Show a strong passion for making the highest quality state of the art games.
- Working with other team members to ensure all required resources are scheduled and delivered.
- Create concepts with the game director and hold them structured and up-to-date.
- Sanity check on important game features to get an overview for dependencies, restrictions and possibilities.
- Testing to improve, balance and tune gameplay features.
- Creating a fully functional prototype.
- 1+ year as a Game Designer in the video games industry.
- Experience at least in one shipped title, a Third- or First-Person shooter, action, role-playing based, combat or melee game.
- Knowledge of competitive products and different game genres and a very good, personal understanding of Video Game Fun.
- Strong knowledge of the principles of game design theory.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Good verbal, written communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to create high level design documentation and game concepts.
- Deep passion for games.
- Team player and self-driven.
Nice to have:
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Experience with any game engine (preferably Unreal Engine 4).
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4 Blueprints visual scripting.
- Knowledge of scripting languages like C or C++.
- Experience in the development of VR (virtual reality) games.
What we offer:
- Bonus payments and also Profit-sharing from the success of the game.
- The chance to be a part of a new video game for the next-gen consoles PS5, Xbox Series X and PC.
- The opportunity to be a part of an innovative and growing start-up in video game development.
- Creative freedom.
- Attractive working environment in Berlin, Germany.
- Open company culture.
- Help to find an apartment and many more!
You got the skills for that, if yes! Then we want you! Anyone can apply to work for us, regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, worldview, race, orc or a cyborg.
We are a motivated team - working with passion and innovation is our top priority. With us you will always have good vibes and a lot of fun while working.
If you are looking for something different, not boring and more creative, then we have just the right thing for you in a relaxed working atmosphere.
+++++ A Trailer and more information about the project on our website +++++
(just copy the link into your browser)
Großbeerenstraße 2-10, House 1, Entrance 1.1