Lead Game Engineer (f/m/d)
We are looking for a talented Lead Game Engineer with a passion for making some of the best games ever in our offices located in Berlin, Germany.
In this role, you will be working with significant ownership and responsibility for building, leading and mentoring a talented team of game engineers to produce high-quality game features for our flagship title ‘The Cycle’.
We believe the best games are made by diverse teams and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
- Build the best game engineering team possible for The Cycle.
- Functions as the game engineering discipline lead, responsible for managing the game engineer’s culture, processes and quality standards towards the different teams, disciplines and stakeholders.
- Work directly with the technical director to improve the overall technical department to be one of the best ones ever.
- Lead by example in how to execute the game engineering discipline. This is done by working in an interdisciplinary feature team on implementations that make our game awesome with a senior-level degree of quality.
- 5+ of programming experience in game development with at least one title shipped game title.
- Past experience in guiding and mentoring engineers and taking part in the hiring process.
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills with utilization of solid software engineering practices.
- Proven ability to collaborate with different disciplines to discuss designs with respect to technical challenges.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Experience working on live operation games
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4 development
- Experience with Playfab
- Experience with multiplayer development
- Experience with console development
- Status: employment
- Start: as soon as possible
More about the benefits, the work culture and relocation support, please visit here: https://bit.ly/32tqbqQ
If this sounds exciting to you, and you love to work in a creative environment with people who are passionate about their work, we are looking forward to getting to know you!