Data Analyst for People Analytics
Data is our most important resource and foundation of our actions: Help us visualize, explore and utilize data to shape and secure InnoGames as a great place to work! We are looking for a Data Analyst to enhance our HR team. You are in charge of all topics related to People Analytics, which define our operative and strategic decision making.
- Steer our HR reporting system with a focus on People Analytics
- Get us one step closer to Predictive Analytics in HR - collect data from new and existing sources, combine and analyze data to detect trends, and to derive actions to consider
- Process and visualize HR data reports for stakeholders on all hierarchy levels
- Design and iterate together with us on business-oriented solutions to continuously analyze strategic and operative HR data
- Define HR KPIs and conceptualize new data evaluation methods, e.g., correlations of KPIs
- Collaborate closely with our Analytics and Controlling departments as well as all HR functions, especially our HR Tools Manager, when it comes to SAP HCM and other data interfaces
- Minimum two years of experience in a related field
- Academic background with a focus on quantitative methods / statistics, e.g. business informatics, mathematics, or psychology
- Profound knowledge in statistics
- Proven statistics tools experience with SPSS and Excel
- Experience in relational database management with MS SQL Server
- Excellent data visualization skills with Power BI or similar
- First hands-on experience in statistics computing, e.g. with R or Python, and advanced analytical methods like Predictive Analytics
- Strong numerical reasoning, analytical as well as conceptional thinking
- Excellent English language and overall good communication skills - you are open-minded, confident working in a multicultural environment, and eager to use your English skills every day
- Pro-active, self-starting, and collaborative way of working towards team goals
- Previous experience in working with SAP SuccessFactors
- Be a part of our international team of professionals in a stable growing company and award-winning employer
- Make the most of our excellent training and development opportunities
- Feel comfortable in an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Get competitive compensation as well as 28 vacation days, a sabbatical, mobile device, contribution to your public transport ticket, and more
- De-stress your private life with flexible working hours, the in-house gym, services such as a hairdresser, massage, bike inspection, and more
- Participate in tons of the company's get-togethers ranging from an in-house sofa concert to a virtual wine tasting
- Receive exceptional support with your relocation to Hamburg
- Our company language is English, and we support all our employees and their partners with optional German lessons
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Data Analyst? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Silja Bernecker would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Apply and #stayhome! Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we switched our operations company-wide to home office and turned our hiring process into a fully virtual one. When hiring, we are also open for our new team members starting their work remotely at the time being or adjusting contract start dates accordingly. Stay home and safe!