Game Programmer / Unreal Developer
(F / M / D)
We are looking for a mid-senior games programmer / unreal developer
Within the last few years our award-winning team has helped grow HOLOGATE from a small start-up in a basement, into a company of over 40 employees, excelling in all possible disciplines in our incredible office in Munich.
We work with cutting edge technology and our creative team on highly interesting challenges, including the possibility to show personal initiative and to grow with our company.
If you are passionate about immersive entertainment and would like to work with like-minded professionals in an international team, HOLOGATE might be the right place for you.
– develop multiplayer VR games using Unreal Engine 4 (C++ & Blueprints)
– work in collaboration with our designers, artists and programmers
– working in an agile project structure
– take part in several VR game projects, covering many different kinds of genres and settings
– solid experience with C++ programming
– development experience with game related content in Unreal Engine 4
– solid experience with the Unreal Engine Blueprint system
– solid skills in mathematics
– knowledge in creating network-based multiplayer games
– working with version control systems
To apply please follow the link to the website.
If you do not have all skills but are interested in working for Hologate please do not hesitate to drop us a line.
Kistlerhofstrasse 70 Gbd. 79